TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education Training
This qualification reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) within the vocational education and training (VET) sector. They may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
Job roles associated with this qualification relate to the delivery of training and assessment of
competence within the VET sector. Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification
The TAE50111 Diploma of VET is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) which consists of 10 units of competency.
- TAEASS501A Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502A Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501A Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501A Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEASS503A Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEDES502A Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505A Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501B Undertake organisational training needs analysis
For further information or to enrol please contact us.