BSB50207 Diploma of Business
The Diploma of Business is ideal for team leaders and those who are starting a career in management.
This qualification will further develop your practical skills and knowledge in a management context and will provide you with a broad understanding of contemporary business practices, which can be used in a variety of positions in both public and private sectors.
- Executive Officer
- Program Manager
The Diploma of Business qualification is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Diploma of Business has 8 units that are required for this qualification consisting of 8 electives as shown in the units below. Units of competency include:
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501C Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513A Manage workforce planning
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBSUS501A Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development