Pathways to University
If you haven’t had the opportunity to enter university direct, we can help you on your way to a Bachelor degree. Likewise, if you have completed part or all of your university education, but need practical hands-on training to land the prefect job, a qualification through the Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership will complement your degree.
Advantages of university pathways include:
- Entering a university degree program after completing a diploma without reapplying through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC)
- Acquiring multiple qualifications at diploma and degree levels.
Through recognition of prior learning, this linking, or articulation, creates a seamless pathway to higher qualifications. Through recognition of prior learning and articulation, we can support you through seamless pathways with our preferred Universities. Other universities may also recognise our qualifications, however you should contact your preferred university about credit transfer arrangements.
Dual award diploma / degree programs
Through our partnership we have developed diploma course that a widely recognised by various universities through Australia to help you on your pathway to a bachelor degree. Combine your Diploma and university study allowing you to get the best of both worlds. Under this arrangement you can start your studies with us in a diploma level course and then move straight into the second year of a bachelor degree at university.
Successfully completing a Diploma through the Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership and you can have guaranteed entry into a selected program at the one our preferred Universities. This means you can apply direct to the University after completing a Diploma, and you can also apply for credit toward your university studies to fast-track your degree.
Some of our preferred Universities include:
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Bond University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Other universities may also recognise qualifications obtained through the Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership , however you should contact your preferred university about credit transfer arrangements.
Benefits of combining diploma courses and university study
- Get the best of both worlds – combine the hands-on approach of Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership with theoretical knowledge from university
- Test drive your industry – Gain skills and experience at Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership before committing to a 3 or 4 year degree program
- Earn while you learn – get a nationally recognised qualification from Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership and then find work in your field while you pursue further study
- Save money – fees for Education Consortium (UK) and NACTS partnership study are often lower than the university fees for equivalent study.