If you want to study with NACTS but can’t leave home, our online education program could be the perfect solution for you. Online education programs allow you to obtain a qualification from an NACTS in your home country.
Australia leads the world in the delivery of online education programs. NACTS use leading technologies and innovative approaches to deliver programs that can be tailored to meet your needs.
All International students must be over 18 years of age before they can commence their online studies at NACTS.
- Students need to demonstrate they have proficiency in English. If student cannot provide a documented proof on their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a language, literacy and numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- For direct entry into Diploma and Advanced Diploma level course, student must have completed a minimum of Year 12 schooling or equivalent or be a mature age student with relevant work experience (20 years of age and above)
These qualifications are issued under partnership arrangements with MVT Management Institute of Australia National Provider #32392.
- Communication in the Workplace
- Customer Service Excellence
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Developing Leadership Qualities
- Effective Team Leadership
- The Key to Effective Workplace Relationships
- Essential Skills for the New Manager
- Interviewing for Success
- Negotiation Skills – How To Get What You Want
- Manage Priorities
- How to manage workplace conflict
- Recruiting for Success
- Risk Management – An Introduction
- Take Control of Your Career
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Time Management
For further information or to enrol please contact us.