Dual TAE50111 Diploma of VET & TAE50211 Diploma of Design and Development
Take your career in Vocational Education and Training (VET) to the next level with the Diploma of VET Practice. The Diploma of VET Practice provides teachers, trainers and facilitators an opportunity to improve their career opportunities within the VET sector. Enhance your skills in building client relationships, designing learning strategies, developing learning resources and leadership and team building.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
Students enrolling into this qualification must be aware that to fulfill some of the assessment requirements they need to be currently working as trainers and/or facilitators. An example of these evidence requirements are listed below:
- having conducted a minimum of 100 hours of group facilitation, in addition to any evidence provided of work with individual learners or in a different learning context
- having undertaken the assessment of at least 20 individual candidates against a total of at least 50 units of competency from training packages or accredited courses
- having completed student profile sheets or assessment tracking documentation for a minimum of 20 students that you have assessed over a total of 50 units of competency (i.e. 3 units x 20 students = 60 units).
This qualification reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations within the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
They may have a role in:-
- leading other trainers and assessors
- providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors
- designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
The Dual Diploma TAE50111 Diploma of VET & TAE50211 Diploma of Design and Development is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) which consists of 10 units of competency.
- TAEASS501A Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502A Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501A Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501A Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEASS503A Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEDES502A Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505A Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501B Undertake organisational training needs analysis
For further information or to enrol please contact us.