Dual BSB50207 Diploma of Business & BSB51107 Diploma of Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review Management practices. Typically people in these roles will have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas and couple an informed perspective of the specific work requirements with their managerial approaches.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
The Dual Diploma Business and Management qualification is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Dual Diploma Business and Management has 9 units that are required for these qualifications. These are set units of competency that include:
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501C Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513A Manage workforce planning
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBMGT515A Manage operational plan
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBSUS501A Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
For further information or to enrol please contact us.