BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
Gain new skills and a step up to launch a career in the dynamic, challenging and stimulating project management industry. This course reflects the cross industry application of the work functions normally undertaken by a Project Team, spanning all phases from concept to conclusion. Designed for individuals who are currently or would like to be a member of a Project Team.
This qualification will teach you how to set timelines and targets, project costing, budget management, quality control, communication with stakeholders as well as recruiting the right personnel.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Office Manager
The Diploma of Project Management qualification is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Diploma of Project Management has 12 units that are required for this qualification consisting of 8 core and 4 elective as shown in the units below. Units of competency include:
- BSBPMG511A Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512A Manage project time
- BSBPMG513A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514A Manage project costs
- BSBPMG515A Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516A Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517A Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521A Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518A Manage project procurement
- BSBMGT516C Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501A Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This qualification is completed under partnership arrangements with MVT Management Institute of Australia National Provider #32392