BSB41513 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. They may be members of a project team but with no direct responsibility for the overall project outcomes. They support project operations in one or more roles and under direction may also use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities. They take responsibility for their own outputs in terms of organisational and project quality requirements, and may have limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Communications liaison
- Contracts officer
- Estimator and scheduler
- Project administrator
- Project analyst
- Project assistant
- Project coordinator
- Project officer
- Project records officer
- Project support
- Project team member
- Quality officer
- Small business operator
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice qualification is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Certificate IV in Project Management Practice has 9 units that are required for this qualification consisting of 3 core plus 6 electives as shown in the units below.
- at least 3 units must be from Group A below
- the remaining units:
- may be from either Group A OR Group B
- may be from any endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Certificate IV level or higher.
Elective units chosen must be relevant to the work and industry context for project practice. They must not include the choice of the unit BSBPMG522A Undertake project work.
Units of competency offered by NACTS include:
- BSBPMG409A Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410A Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411A Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBPMG412A Apply project cost-management techniques
- BSBPMG413A Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414A Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415A Apply project risk-management techniques
- BSBPMG416A Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG417A Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG418A Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBCCO405A Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
- BSBLEG415A Apply the principles of contract law
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
For further information or to enrol please contact us.