BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
Will assist you to take the next step in your safety career, whether it is for up skilling in your current workplace or providing you a valuable qualification to peruse an alternative career.
This qualification will teach you how to comply with WHS legislation, how to identify hazards and how to assess and control risks. You will learn how to contribute to WHS in a workplace environment, including aiding in the implementation of WHS strategies to control risks and emergency procedures.
- Health And Safety Coordinator
- Health And Safety Officer
- Health And Safety Representative
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety has 10 units that are required for this qualification consisting of 5 core plus 5 electives as shown in the units below. Units of competency include:
- BSBWHS402A Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404A Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406A Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS408A Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409A Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410A Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
For further information or to enrol please contact us.