BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who take the first line of management in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. They may have existing qualifications and technical skills in any given vocation or profession, yet require skills or recognition in supervisory functions. Typically they would report to a manager.
At this level frontline managers provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the team and its work outcomes.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
The Certificate IV in Frontline Management qualification is currently available through Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL) or via distance and on-line. The distance course you are issued course materials and a trainer is available 5days a week via phone, email and on-line chat/video link.
Certificate IV in Frontline Management has 10 units that are required for this qualification consisting of 4 core plus 6 electives as shown in the units below. Units of competency include:
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT402A Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relationships
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404A Develop work priorities
For further information or to enrol please contact us.